EPST/Transavia Mentored Cadet Program
European Pilot Selection & Training (EPST) offers an EPST/Transavia Mentored Cadet program which will lead to a career within Transavia. After succesfull completion of this Cadet program, the student will receive a Commercieel Pilot License (a CPL ME/IR frozen ATPL) and, under certain conditions, a First Officers job with Transavia. Of course only when the high EPST/Transavia standard has been achieved.
· Extensive EPST selection beforehand;
· An interview with Transavia representatives;
· The student will be monitord by EPST and Transavia;
· Under certain conditions, a First Officers job with Transavia, when the high EPST/Transavia standard has been achieved;
· EPST will act as guarantor in the case of a training failure for its EPST/Trasavia Monitored Cadet program students.
It leads to:
· A First Officers job;
· A Type Rating (organized by the airline);
· An ATPL Theory certificate;
· Commercial Pilot License incl. Instrument Rating and Multi-engine rating (CPL ME/IR);
· Multi Crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
· Jet Foundation Course at a Boeing 737 or Airbus A320 (Airline Style).
· Minimum HAVO diploma with math and English;
· Minimum 18 years of age;
· Undertaking a succesfull EPST selection;
· Excellent motivation for the First Officers job;
· Affinity with Aviation.
Interested? Send an e-mail to [email protected] or call us at +31-30-2383232, to find out more about the EPST/Transavia selection dates.