EPST provides an EASA A320 and B737-800 NG Type Rating. The unique offer is € 14.750,- excluding Base Training (this will be done through JetTime in Denmark). We start a Type Rating every month.
AIM OF THE TYPE RATING (T/R)
The aim of the T/R is to enable trainees to become proficient, by gaining knowledge and skills, in order to operate a type specific aircraft (A320 or 737NG) safely and efficiently. The training integrates multi crew co-ordination (MCC) skills applicable to working in the multi-crew environment; which typically addresses:
- Division of tasks;
- Use of checklists;
- Application of SOPs;
- Mutual supervision;
- Support through all phases of flight under normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
By the end of the course, trainees should be able to:
- Enable the aircraft commander to fulfil his overall management and decisionmaking/taking functions, whether as pilot flying (PF) or as pilot monitoring (PM).
- Enable the tasks of the PF and the PM to be specified and distributed in such a manner that the PF can direct his primary attention to the short-term operational management, handling and control of the aircraft.
- Effect co-operation between crewmembers in an orderly manner appropriate to the normal, abnormal or emergency situations encountered.
- Ensure mutual supervision, information and support between crewmembers at all times.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at +31-302383232.